A Bible Study For You ... Us

A Bible Study For You ... Us
Join me in reading through the Bible and sharing thoughts, questions or impacts that arise from God's Word!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Matthew 5:16

16. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Letting my light shine so others will see my good works and glorify God ... to me this means, in short, to live in such a way that if someone said something bad about me, no one would believe it.

Peter put is so clearly in 1 Peter 2:12 ...

"Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world." - 1 Peter 2:12 NLT

No comments: