A Bible Study For You ... Us

A Bible Study For You ... Us
Join me in reading through the Bible and sharing thoughts, questions or impacts that arise from God's Word!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Isaiah 58:14

"Then you will take delight in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; and I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

To wrap up this chapter it says "For the mouth of the LORD has spoken". The word for mouth is peh, which means the mouth, as the means of blowing.

Let the breath of God seal these ideas to my mind so they will return to me.

Draw near to God by helping those who need help and recognizing the blessings He has given already.

A special blessing for me today was that my 7 year old daughter wanted to help with Bible Study. We had a very good time talking about the Bible and learning a few Hebrew words. It did keep me from writing much down but a wonderful exchange in my opinion.

No comments: